Empower your business with our complete approach to managed IT services.
Our five core services
work together to
holistically meet your IT needs
At-Your-Service Help Desk
Our help desk is your single point of contact for all your technology needs, including:
- 24/7 remote and onsite user support
- Server, workstation, and network support
- Technology vendor management
- On-boarding and off-boarding users
- Computer and technology equipment procurement
Network Monitoring & Management
Rest assured that we are constantly monitoring, maintaining, and optimizing your network's performance, availability, and security. This suite of services includes:
- Managed cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity training
- Data backup and recovery
- Patch management
- Anti-virus and network monitoring
- Ongoing surveillance and swift response to threats
- Server, desktop, network, and cloud monitoring & maintenance
Technology Auditing & Alignment
Our comprehensive process includes regularly aligning your systems with the latest government standards and the industry's best practices by utilizing a checklist of over 285 technology standards, part of which include:
- Documentation that tracks your systems and processes
- Proactive auditing of your systems
- IT asset & hardware life cycle management
- Software licensing management
Planning and Strategy
It's essential to have your IT needs managed, but we believe you also deserve to fully understand the business impact of technology-related decisions.
- Disaster recovery planning
- Security and compliance services
- Short- and long-term budget planning
- New technology planning
- Business strategy development
Custom Project Planning & Implementation
Whether you're moving, expanding, or upgrading, when your business needs change, we change with you. Our project management services ensure all IT-related projects are completed:
- On time.
- On budget.
- On point (with the Sorbis excellence you can count on).
Start the conversation.
Already have an IT department?
While companies generally outsource all their IT needs to be managed by our team, we also offer co-managed IT services. This means that we leverage our expertise, experience, and resources to partner with your in-house IT department as, collectively, we ensure the smooth and efficient management of your organization’s technology infrastructure and standards.
In other words, we don’t have to become your IT department; we can simply make it better.
The New York City Guide to IT Support Services and Fees
“Technology” can be vague, so it’s hard to know what you’re really going to get when you hire support.
This guide will help you compare apples to apples with confidence!